St Nicholas' and St Mary's are the Halewood Ecumenical Team.
We are also, with St Hilda's, part of the Halewood-Hunts Cross Team.
Our latest Annual Report, presented to the Annual Meeting on 28th April 2014, covering the calendar year 2013, is available here.
For further information, please see our contact details below.
St Nicholas' Church was built as an Anglican church in 1839. It is located on Church Road, Halewood, in the North Ward of Halewood, the older ‘village’ area of the town.
St Nicholas’ has a traditional parish church building of locally quarried sandstone. The transepts and tower were added later in the nineteenth century.
In recent years, the building has undergone a major refurbishment - we believe that we have done our best with the beauty we have inherited and the legacy we have created for the future.
To read more about the church's year, click here.
St Mary's began in 1967 as a shared Anglican-Methodist building and is located on Leathers Lane, in the South Ward.
The church has a flexible, modern, multi-purpose building, which was rebuilt in 1974 following a fire which destroyed the original church building in 1972.
To read more about some of the activities of the church, click here.
The St Nicholas' Centre is next door to St Nicholas' Church at 70 Church Road, Halewood, L26 6LA. Originally a children's home, the building was purchased by the church and re-opened as a church Centre in 1995. It now houses our Parish Office and provides rooms and resources for church and community groups.
To learn more about what happens at the St Nicholas' Centre, click here.